Friday, September 15, 2017

Heidelberg

11.3.17

Cheese croissant. A bit greasy because of the cheese and butter combo. The bread is light. so the cheese tastes more flavorful.
This thing greets us from the station
Our group from Saarland

There are two Ampelmännchen. Usually there's only one.

Banks always have really nice buildings. I guess it's because they have all the money.

You have to take an escalator to go into the restaurant. Definitely unorthodox.

Beautiful spiral staircase

Spicy gummy bears
Great view of the city from the castle

Time has worn this all down


They have like 3 Korean restaurants in Heidelberg. That's cool.


College campus

Ich bin stark und unabhängig und brauche ich kein mensch

Memorials on the walkway

Philosopher's way

The city from the other side

You can compare it from 1620



I did not like this
I was unimpressed with this

Would rather have eaten one of these
A whole pear inside!
Is studententrunk the accompaniment for studentenfutter?

Student Jail

Book burnings

Fantastic library

Men's restroom

Lockers built into the walls

Awesome tables

Cultural appropriation

No comments:

Post a Comment