Tuesday, April 10, 2018

School until Winter Break

November 2017











I love dates

Nom säen?

Vapiano's decor is nice, but Al Bacio is a better deal for pizza.

They have gummy bears, though. Even stale gummy bears are good.


They have normal chocolatl santas, too.

It's really more of a hiking trail, because wolves are not sociable and prefer to avoid human contact.

The way these leaves create horizontal planes is crazy.

...Snack sauce.
Man needs his tools.
First foray into pickling.
Turkish delight.
I love free stuff.
These seedy breads are great!
These turned out great!
Why say "south" when there is no "north"?
Don't ever pour me or my son ever again.
Only way to make pork belly tastier is to braise it.
Pretty good.
Class is better with baked goods.
This car is really cool!
Pumpking bread.
Thanks, Luise~










December 2017
















These buildings are all the same from last year.
It was like popcorn chicken, but not enough seasoning. I know these people are white, but come on.
The real deal again.
Love me some mohn.
Really interesting mustards.
Sculpt your own candles
It was a bit sweet. Don't recommend. Fridel did accept the bottle for pfand, though!
Nice local art
The perfect Christmas gift
No these are actually the perfect Christmas gifts. Functional.
They're not the best I've ever seen, but they've got heart, and I like that.
You can't just have a space in between the ellipses and then not have a space. Where's the consistency?!
Finna nuss
I think these are more expensive than last year.
When did we get past 4D?
That doll is freaking me out
They're just NORMAL MARSHMALLOWS!
I LOVE banana chips!
Company party at a dance school.
Food is pretty German. I didn't expect much from the fish, but was still disappointed. I was raised on baked salmon with butter and herbs.
It's a dance school, so people danced.
I love potlucks!
First time trying a Russian honey cake. It was great!
Merry Christmas to me :^)
"Bread time tea"
Hot toddies just got toddier
Haven't played this game, yet? Do yourself a favor and get to it.
I just never try to use "dick" in actual conversation.
I went a bit crazy here as I do when it comes to baked goods
S T O L L E N
Yes, the stuff certainly isn't good for you, but it matters more what you eat from Jan to Dec than from Dec to Jan.
Life is strange.































No comments:

Post a Comment