Jimmy and I hit up Sweden to see what that was all about.
27 Dec 2017
 |
| Why is there a dude in the background |
 |
| You probably didn't mean to leave your adapter, but I hope it helped other people in need. |
 |
| We randomly found a great restaurant |
 |
| This bread was so good, albeit a bit salty. |
 |
| The REAL DEAL. Bread is so good here! |
 |
| First time seeing one of these. Apparently it's for determining criminals' heights if they run out the door. |
 |
| This is where we met the chick with sailor moon earrings. I didn't notice, but Jimmy did. The earrings were real nice. |
 |
| Mononoke-lookin' asses |
 |
| Free shoe buffer |
 |
| I would later make good use of the desk. |
 |
| One of the hardest games I've ever played, hands down. |
28 Dec 2017
 |
| Going back to our Mesa Commons roots. |
 |
| The perfect waffle has a crispy outside and a soft inside. |
 |
| This is the first time I saw a breakfast buffet bake eggs, but they tasted great. |
 |
| WHAT A BREAD SPREAD! I am happy. |
 |
| Pickled pumpking! It tasted great! |
 |
| This is hands down the best continental breakfast I've ever had. The only better one I can recall may be my hotel in Noida, India, where the sambar was so good. This breakfast has that one beat in terms of variety, though. |
 |
| Blueberry soup was also delicious. The juices were also not very sweetened and tasted natural. |
 |
| Too bad this wasn't open. |
 |
| Actual tea leaves |
 |
| Vegan section |
 |
| Everything is great! Just the breakfast alone makes this hotel worth it. |
 |
| Jimmy always poses seriously for pictures, but I don't prefer that side of him. |
 |
| These pallets make me real nervous. |
 |
| The tree decorations are kind of sad |
 |
| I respect people who still believe in honor. |
 |
| What do you collect? Why? |
 |
| There are a lot of these guys. Not a fan. |
 |
| Bright and translucent. Love those vibrant colors. |
 |
| I didn't eat here, but it should give you an idea of what is considered Swedish food. |
 |
| It doesn't look half bad! |
 |
| It's raining. |
 |
| Too spooky for me. |
 |
| It looks like they made that shooting star in Microsoft Word. |
 |
| These trees are not very decorated at all. |
 |
| Nobel Museum |
 |
| They have a brezel as their logo but weren't selling any. That's false advertising. |
 |
| They are the bakas. |
 |
| First time I've seen any store refer to it as a water collector. |
 |
| I'm not basic- I'm simple. There's a difference. |
 |
| Give me the C and the D. |
 |
| It's what you are. |

 |
| Cinnamon? |
 |
| smurgurs |
 |
| The store is honestly full of junk- these ginger shots, however, keep us feelin' alive. |
 |
| Ping pong ling long ding dong |
 |
| To no one's surprise, burgers are better in America. |
 |
| I'd love to play chess with people. |
 |
| You're killin' me, Urban Deli, but in a good way. |
 |
| BRRRT |
 |
| Did I mention the bread in Sweden is good? It's all sourdough. Love it! |
 |
| Why would you advertise that spotify is playing inside? I know their HQ is near here, but that's still really weird to me. |
 |
| Free air! |
 |
| Jimjom went ham on these. They're not bad! |
 |
| This is clearly aimed towards foreigners. From what I've read of Swedes, they're not the easiest to befriend. |
 |
| Shuffleboard!!! I love board games. |
No comments:
Post a Comment