![]() |
| I am able. And so I do (I do). |
![]() |
| It's really worth it to go early. Hate the rush. |
![]() |
| I know carbs aren't healthy for me, but this is my way of the ninja. |
![]() |
| Enjoying pickled pumpking inspired me to start pickling. |
![]() |
| Nices atmosphäre. |
![]() |
| Lingonberries~ |
![]() |
| Good nut to you, too |
![]() |
| Cashier gave me a freebie. I appreciate small things. |
![]() |
| Knäckebrot~ |
![]() |
| These spellings are killing me |
![]() |
| Cute ticker, but fuck facebook. |
![]() |
| Interesting way to depict light. |
![]() |
| Shoutout to St. Ingbert lmao |
![]() |
| Unexpectedly sensual art in this AYCE Thai buffet. |
![]() |
| Very interesting soup. Salty, but milky. Not creamy. Seafood, I think. |
![]() |
| The wafer makes the froyo much tastier. Believe it! |
![]() |
| When in Romeholm |
30 Dec 2017
![]() |
| We didn't even notice this place in the back that serves ginger shots. These change daily, and they're super delicious. |
![]() |
| That looks like fun!!! |
![]() |
| It's roped off, though. You're only allowed there at set times. |
![]() |
| Massage day~ |
![]() |
| Human rights are respected here. |
![]() |
| Chocolate muffins are so delicious. Love 'em. |
![]() |
| Fika is a big thing here. |
![]() |
| Fikin' it. |
![]() |
| Since when is value "interesting"? |
![]() |
| lmao |
![]() |
| Inanimate, yet morbid. |
















































No comments:
Post a Comment