Sunday, August 26, 2018

I didn't eat rice cakes for new year's, but I had noodles, which is carbs, so same thing.

Jan 2018

Someone's entire suitcase.

Someone threw a chair up there.

Mexican food is no good here, but I appreciate their effort.

Now THAT"S a serving of pasta. Just kidding, don't actually eat this much.

It's not bad, but much better with rice or bread.

-hanx

Someone in coli is done with these.

Red ladies are asleep.

Farewell, Otaku Lounge.

I felt kinda bad taking these, but I'm happy that I can appreciate the series again.

Someone can't open their biers anymore, but if they're anything like the Germans I've met, they can open it with their teeth.

I should bake more, but I don't. I miss my baking gear.

Hey, maybe this Berliner will be good.

No, still not worth it in my book.
Custards never let me down, though.

I just got hungry looking at this.





















































Feb 2018

Fruit BUCKETS? Hahaha!

What's better than crackin' open up a coll one wit ya bois?

Snackin' into a warm one wit ya bois.
I tried one of these, but why? Why do I keep giving Berliners a chance? They suck.

Dry-ass ribs lmao

Ah, the curse of a foodie. I heard it was good, so I tried frying cabbage.

But it makes a mess everywhere. Oil is everywhere. This is not good.

I packed it full of spices and the crispy parts were alright, but this was not really worth the cleanup. Just boil or steam cabbage like a normal person.

Every time. Also, these don't taste very good.
We tried it. It was not bad, but a bit overpriced.
Now that's what I call a copyright violation!
German toothpaste brand recommended in a Korean newspaper.
I can't believe I finally found it here!
Sometimes you are tempted to eat your baggot on the way home.
And sometimes you just go for it.
Badr opened my eyes and taste buds to Fattoush. Love sumac.
I eat a lot. I don't recommend you eat this much, though.



























































Mar 2018

I recreated Badr's fattoush for a flat dinner we had.
Complete with the fried eggplant. Luise's beet and pear carpaccio was good, too!
And it was great!
Wow!
I will take good care of it, Sarah. Sadly, my roommate just rusted it...and now I'll probably have to re-season it.
Cool zirkus, but I didn't expect them to use Dota 2 menu music...
If it doesn't have fries and guac, don't call it a California burrito.
This just made me want real Mexican food more.
This stuff is really good.
ANOTHER chocolate stick? Come on.
My first time making μ–‘λ…μΉ˜ν‚¨. It turned out great! And I learned a lot!
Fried chicken is a mess to make. Anything deep fried is a mess. The taste is totally worth it, though.
Candies in Rum. Interesting.
Bitch, I'm a cow - Doja Cat
Fancy Schmancy grocery tech.
When you want to get wasted on beer.
It always amuses me.
These sucked.
Unnecessarily sensual labels.
It looks like what we would call Italian dressing. I think thousand island is more American.
Sweet spot, my weak spot.
FOUR-ply. Crazy!
Terribly blurry, but it's basically fried pork cutlet.
Come on, don't troll English learners like this.
At the MEGA-EROTIC DISCOUNTER, they can't have windows, so they post pictures of what it looks like inside. I walked by when the door was open, and it is really clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment