![]() |
| There was no chili. It tasted exactly the same as normal ketchup. Maybe ketchup is spicy for wypipo. |
![]() |
| You best believe we were drinking a grip of ginger every day. |
![]() |
| Shoutout to Mesa Commons for our waffle days. |
![]() |
| Some of them break and can only be replaced by a picture :( |
![]() |
| Skirt designed for men. I'd wear it. Cargo skirts. |
![]() |
| A conceptual DIY abortion kit. |
![]() |
| Forget what they're calling it. We call it "Thotland". |
![]() |
| My dad has prepared me from a young age to enjoy ABBA and sing on stage. |
![]() |
| The story behind the ship is that it unceremoniously sank in the harbour before even leaving port and was brought up many years later. |
![]() |
| It makes sense to share common facilities, like the sink and mirrors, but many restrooms don't do this. |
![]() |
| "Rent a husband". |
![]() |
| Ananas banana curry? I'm obligated to get it just because of how weird it is. |
![]() |
| There is a side salad, and tabasco. I respect pizza places that carry tabasco. |
![]() |
| Get a little crispy. |
![]() |
| Conclusion: bananas don't belong on pizza. |
![]() |
| Bike culture is big here. People are more trusting with their bikes. This isn't even bolted down to anything. |
![]() |
| I love big noodles. |
![]() |
| "Honest Bowl" |
3 Jan 2018
![]() |
| Love board games~ |
![]() |
| Got a cut here, but waited like over an hour. I get that they were understaffed because of the holiday, but still. |
![]() |
| Most "music" and empty words are sound pollution in my book. |
![]() |
| The gingerbread here is nothing like American gingerbread. This is soft, buttery, oily, gingery, sweet, and just a bit chewy. I highly recommend it. |
![]() |
| Look at these beautiful loaves! |
![]() |
| One of the worst graphic design jobs I've ever seen. |
![]() |
| Soup up your meal with the sides! |
![]() |
| They show you where they source all the ingredients! Cool! |
![]() |
| If licorice wasn't bad enough, they went ahead and put salt on it. BRRRT |
![]() |
| kicked in the kök |
![]() |
| The glasses are made of ice, naturally. |
![]() |
| "Ask someone to dance" |
![]() |
| The feature here is salmon. |














































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment