![]() |
| What is this. |
![]() |
| あんたバカじゃないの? |
![]() |
| The state-run alcohol stores that open at like...1 PM and close at 7 PM. You cannot sell anything above 3.5% outside of one of these. |
![]() |
| I like fruit, water, and towels as gym amenities. |
![]() |
| It's a spa day for us, and we're in luck- it's extremely new, just opened this week! |
![]() |
| The water was not very hot, but warm enough to be outside while it was raining. We stayed here for several hours. |
![]() |
| Fashionable chairs, but not too practical. |
![]() |
| The circle lights in the mirrors bring out your pupils like the pros. |
![]() |
| Finally up in the net area. There was this free meditation session where you put on headphones and go through some relaxation exercises. I liked it. Half an hour flew by. |
![]() |
| I don't think I could ever call bier "öl". |
![]() |
| I like that they have a free shuttle to IKEA. |
5 Jan 2018
![]() |
| We couldn't finish these, but I liked the beers I had in Sweden. |
![]() |
| It's been real, my dude. See you next time. |
![]() |
| 9?! 9XL!? |
![]() |
| Gingerbread grease seeping through the bag. |
![]() |
| Thank you, friends, for always sharing your food with me. I appreciate it. |





















































No comments:
Post a Comment