31.10.16 Montag
I picked up another package at the hbf. I need to really designate a better pickup location. I've never understood why people use pickup stations, but now I do. There's one at the getränkemarkt right next to me, so I'll use that one whenever I can.
 |
| Asian place at the hbf offering pommes and shnitzel lmao. I'll give this place a shot, though. |
 |
| I respected how clean they kept their kitchen. This restaurant has 2 seating areas, one for soup, one for everything else. Pretty interesting design, but not really practical. |
 |
It wasn't bad, but I don't see myself going back for more.
|
 |
| WHAT THE FUCK! Tonight's halloween, but I didn't need this scare. I don't want to see that anywhere in my house. I left my laundry to dry outside and this bugger followed it in. What a scare. Note to self: pat down laundry before I bring it in. Or just dry it inside. I had to muster up some courage to kill it. Also, no trick-or-treaters came. I kind of expected that, but I also had candy ready. |
1.11.16 Dienstag
 |
| Today is a holiday- All Saint's Day. I finally committed to cleaning and put all my shit away. It's also now a no-shoe zone. |
 |
| This wardrobe is really quite large. |
 |
| Svetlana invited coli people and me to a movie about hummus. They have a hummus tasting afterwards, and the price for everything was only 5€! Count me in! |
 |
| The theatre was packed! Thankfully, one of my friends bought my ticket and reserved my seat. Plot-wise that movie was not strong. It was more like a documentary, but also a bit all over the place. I like hummus, but I fell asleep a little. |
 |
| Afterwards, we walked to the synagogue on Beethovenstraße and had to get checked by security before going in. |
 |
| Some real 안주 here! |
 |
| My dad gave me some Jewish wine before and it wasn't bad. Now we had the pleasure of trying some Israeli wine. I took the red. |
 |
| The hummus was a lot thinner than I'm used to. I wanted it to be creamy and thick, but this was kind of sparse. I was really not a fan of sweet hummus. I did enjoy die oliven. The pickles could be crunchier. |
 |
| I did like the wine and asked for a picture. |
 |
| He did me one better, though, and gave me an extra helping of the white wine. It was quite good! Wine is really much better accompanying food- not so good by itself. |
 |
| They said I could buy the wine here, so I took a picture of the hours. I'd love to buy some Israeli wine. |
 |
| There are at least 4 Thai massage places in this town. I didn't think this would be popular here. At least, not more popular than Korean cuisine T_T |
2.11.16 Mittwoch
 |
| Water isn't free at restaurants in Germany, and this is a real problem. Nobody likes the system- even Germans. I need a decent water bottle. |
 |
| Maybe this will be an effective study tool. Only one way to find out! |
 |
| Lmao, advertisement from 9 years ago. I looked them up online, and they're still going strong. |
 |
| Yogurt is good and cheap here. |
 |
| I'm beginning to not like the word "sahne". It's representative of cream, like whipped cream. |
 |
| Sometimes the sweets at the store are good. Sometimes they aren't. |
 |
| It was okay. |
 |
| Even cheap müsli is tasty. |
 |
| I want to try making hummus :3 |
 |
| I don't have a food processor, though. Hmm. I guess I can mash them by hand. |
 |
| I bought the bread again. As I eat more of it, it's less of a general-purpose bread. Better for certain types of spreads and cheeses. I think I'd rather have a baguette. |
3.11.16 Donnerstag
I bought the book for Speech Science. Here's to hoping I actually read it. I went to Python class and they were talking about what a program and algorithm was. It was nice to just relax in a class.
4.11.16 Freitag
 |
| Bread is really great because it's so simple. Flour, yeast, salt, water. A lot of times, less is more. All these seeds aren't necessary to have a good bread. |
 |
| This gym is relatively close to my house and price is alright at 18,80€/mon. More expensive than the gym back at home, but this is one of the cheaper ones. |
 |
| This place has TWO squ@ racks. So ready for it. Unfortunately, I still see people doing half squ@s :( |
 |
| I built a little house. A lot of times when I visit the lego store, I see people building houses. |
 |
| I feel like people are losing their imagination. Don't be content to let others think for you. Stay fresh! |
 |
| At the getränkemarkt, they have kind of a bar thing behind a little barrier. Pretty cool. |
 |
| Fun-shaped key rings and a mouse pad. I only needed one key ring, but...it was the same price whether I wanted 3 or 15. I wanted a star-shaped one. It's cute, but not practical- the reason key rings are round is so keys don't get stuck. |
I translated a Korean song for a friend. It was really hard to come up with okay-sounding lyrics from the translation, not that I even fully understood the Korean. Took me about 5 hours to complete.
5.11.16 Samstag
I played a lot of video games. HOTS.
6.11.16 Sonntag
 |
| Luise shared her vegan pizza with me. It made me really want to go out and buy a pizza stone. |
No comments:
Post a Comment