28.11.16 Montag
 |
| Cold weather gear |
 |
| Sounds dank af. |
29.11.16 Dienstag
PSR homework still stressful. It's my most stressful class. At least I could put an answer for every question.
30.11.16 Mittwoch
 |
| Garbage is collected from the street. |
1.12.16 Donnerstag
 |
| Our department has our own tree. Cute. |
 |
| I found marshmallows, but this doesn't have gelatin. |
 |
| Yum |
 |
| Parmigiano reggiano is expensive- 16€. |
 |
| Luise bought me a tea calendar for Dezember! What a nice gift! I'll enjoy it. 8^) |
 |
| Happy 1st of December!~ |
2.12.16 Freitag
 |
| I must be missing something here. |
 |
| Look at all these CAKES! TK Maxx knows what's up. I wish I could taste all of them. |
 |
| I wanted to taste these, too. |
 |
| They have miniatures... |
 |
| These cute shops are up and running! |
 |
| Christmas wouldn't be complete without a nativity scene. |
 |
| SIR BABBY JESUS |
 |
| This crepe wouldn't be as good as the one in France, but here goes! |
 |
| I decided on the Eierlikör crepe. It's egg alcohol. |
 |
| She seriously put a lot of it, though, and it was like half eating, half drinking egg rum. I don't recommend it lmao. I think if you mix Eierlikör with a lot of sugar and bake it into a cake, it wouldn't be half bad. |
 |
| Chili salt. Cool. |
 |
| When you can't get your pizza fast enough. |
 |
| Waferini! |
3.12.16 Samstag
 |
| Gym jacket, something I'm not afraid of getting sweaty. |
 |
| Some hauls from TK Maxx. I bought 2 sweatpants, |
 |
| and a pair of waterproof pants for the snow. |
 |
| This container deposits the steeped tea directly into your cup from its bottom. |
4.12.16 Sonntag
 |
| Reminder to not blindly follow google maps. I was trying to go to a church in St. Arnual. I thought that was the name of the church. It wasn't. Here I am in the middle of nowhere, not even streetlights. I gotta secure the address well in advance and plan my route accordingly. |
 |
| This place is significantly better than darkness! |
 |
| Listening to live music is great! |
 |
| You can get really close to these guys while they're playing. What's interesting is that there were no string instruments. |
 |
| The acoustics in churches is amazing. It's a real treat. |
No comments:
Post a Comment