Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 1

14.11.16 Montag


Someone is giving away their childhood for free. These are really not my genres. NOT BEING GAMIST, THO. Nah, who am I kidding, totally gamist.

Ohhhhhh noooooooooooo




15.11.16 Dienstag

I'm enjoying speech science.
Multivariable calculus isn't too hard per se, but the last time I used it was 6 years ago...machine learning is my hardest class. The homework is already stressing me out.


16.11.16 Mittwoch



17.11.16 Donnerstag

Our department has our own library! It's small, but very homely. It's not very populated. Apparently it won't last for much longer, but until it does, I'll enjoy some of the books here.
There's a sauna-looking place in the alley behind the gym.
Not sure if this is a wholesome place, though.
Mmmm
Yeah no this is another sexy place.
Today is the third Thursday of November. Also Primeurfest, or, as a friend put it, the night people hang out and drink new, shitty, expensive wine. It was an accurate description. I was not a fan.
My friends enjoyed it, so I bought a bottle for them to share. The label is pretty, at least.


18.11.16 Freitag

Meat sponge. People don't find this as funny as I do.
#imperfect lmao
Chocolate muffins are great desserts.
Sweet cream-cheesy filling.
I really like this Rewe bread. Aromatic and light.


Seeds not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. Tasty!
19.11.16 Samstag

For some reason I thought these were black pens. :/ Note to self: pen color should be obvious from cap color.
Vegetarian/vegan place, Janozek, with Luise and her friends.
Hipster Rigatoni. Okay.
Every vegan place has their own pie section.
Spätzle. I think I need to get used to it. It's kind of weird compared to "normal" noodles. At least texture-wise. It's a bit floury? Gummier? Mensa doesn't cook the stuff well, so my first impression of this wasn't good. These were fine, though.
I did end up getting the hipster rigatoni, but it wasn't anything special. Would not recommend.
20.11.16 Sonntag

Now that I'm in my master's, it's weird that I meet a lot of people of different ages and stages of life. I meet people younger than me who are already married, fresh out of undergrad, or 10 years older. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment