Why doesn't Blogger actually center images by default D:<
![]() |
| HP chocolatl |
![]() |
| Schubert |
![]() |
| Smoke confections every day |
![]() |
| It's filled with cream, a lot more than I expected. |
![]() |
| I've never been disappointed by the crumb toppings in DE. |
![]() |
| Great taste is normal for bread here. |
![]() |
| Baking is easy. I should bake more. |
![]() |
| Santa in the night sky |
![]() |
| French sausage |
![]() |
| I'm not a really sauscisson kind of guy, though. I prefer salami. |
![]() |
| Spooky boogie |
![]() |
| "Snowballs" |
![]() |
| I would prefer a filling inside. |
9.12.16
Weihnachtsmarkt at St. Wendel
![]() |
| Camel ayy lmao |
![]() |
| These weren't bad |
![]() |
| The guy on the left was new, inexperienced. I didn't get in that line. |
![]() |
| Go to festivals to eat...döner. |
![]() |
| Great garb |
![]() |
| The pictures are blurry, but you can at least feel some of the festival atmosphere |
![]() |
| Tons of handmade stuff |
![]() |
| There were multiple nativity scenes. One wasn't enough- there were at least like...6. |
![]() |
| Gotta have a donkey |
![]() |
| I wouldn't get it again |
![]() |
| Beautiful brot. |
![]() |
| They don't fuck around with the decorations. These things are HUGE. |
![]() |
| Ah, the piece de resistance. |
![]() |
| Boo! |
![]() |
| Fish is a rare sight, since we're not near the ocean. |
![]() |
| They had this separate exhibit of doll dioramas. It was...creative. |
![]() |
| Zion T-ass mf |
![]() |
| "Island Black" - tragic name, but still doesn't deserve a Hitler mustache. |
![]() |
| Cute |
![]() |
| She walks around selling schnapps |
![]() |
| I bought a hat from the Alpaca stand. |
![]() |
| You can go on tours! Cool! Can't wait to smell all those pooparoos |
![]() |
| Our St. Wendel CoLi group |










































































No comments:
Post a Comment