![]() |
| We came to eat here, and I really liked it. |
![]() |
| Doesn't get any fresher than this |
![]() |
| I see more vegetarian and vegan stuff around Seoul these days, but the fact still remains that it's not easy to do either in KR. I don't recommend it, anyway. |
![]() |
| I'll down-air the cactus into the shadow realm |
![]() |
| I'll admit that's cute. |
![]() |
| "Also, I look forward to the sex more than anything". Real talk. |
![]() |
| Fancy tea cafe. |
![]() |
| People throwing change onto ice |
![]() |
| A bit pricey, but very refreshing and fresh! |
![]() |
| Eating fried chicken is the most Korean thing you can do these days. |
| They grill the seafood right in front of you and serve it to you hot |
![]() |
| I haven't seen this before |
![]() |
| Grilled cheese and 떡. Pretty plain. The cheese still tastes like nothing. It's like mozzarella, but with less flavor. |
![]() |
| You can't go to Korea and not eat 떡볶이 |
![]() |
| Putting cheese on everything is also a Korean thing |
![]() |
| Sometimes I doubt whether these are mistakes or not |
![]() |
| This one is also really vague. I don't get it. |
![]() |
| "Lovely knit" |
![]() |
| It's nice that they can get along, even if just for a moment in time. |
![]() |
| FUCK everything gacha. Seriously. |
![]() |
| I have a dream that I solve Korean romanization and we have a decent English representation. Not joking. |
![]() |
| Korean chicken noodle soup, minus the noodles. |
![]() |
| We came for a language exchange. We wanted to go clubbing with a friend we made after, but they denied her passport at the entrance :( |
![]() |
| Clubbing with a winter jacket on ayy lmaooooo |
![]() |
| Life-by-편의점 |
![]() |
| I really don't recommend these |
![]() |
| Bye grams, see you next time :^) |
![]() |
| I've eaten so many times at Incheon airport |
![]() |
| Don't back down from a challenge you ding dongs |
![]() |
| I accidentally dressed the floor with my sauce. The salad was good without it, anyway. Thank DE for real bier. |
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment