![]() |
| We celebrated a birthday in German class. Really nice of Daiana. |
![]() |
| This is such a mess to eat for real |

![]() |
| A filled brezel |
![]() |
| Malbar is a wine and paint place. I had to give up on this design real quick, because I have no idea how to paint |
![]() |
| Bottom |
![]() |
| Top |
![]() |
| It's a little pricey, but the other materials are included in the price. |
![]() |
| They teach you the techniques if you want to apply them |
![]() |
| We came for a friend's birthday party. They let you bring food, too! Cool. |
![]() |
| Friend gave me sweets she got from her mom. Best baklava I've ever had. |
![]() |
| Lots of tea |
![]() |
| Liquor tea |
![]() |
| 5€ each. Totally worth it for how good they are. |



































No comments:
Post a Comment