Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Korea Trip 2







Slap chop still going strong



Smoking fine: $100. Ring the bell to snitch on smokers. People take this seriously.

I met one of the friends I made at language exchange for dinner. He took me to a really nice place!

Everyone makes soju+beer bombs. Apparently you can be "good" at making them, too. I forgot what the markers were, but you use the markings on the cups to help you mete out the ratios.


This is going to be one of those nights
This is their specialty here


I also wanted this, since I haven't had it in a long time.
To my surprise, my friend wanted to also take me to a hostess bar. I'd never gone to one before, but my friend was a regular. This is a whiskey bar. He specifically asked for a hostess who could speak English.
The hostess sits on the inside of the bar and you on the outside. This is a no-physical-contact place. Hostesses have ear pieces and there is a CCTV, of course. You make conversation and drink. I liked the hostess, because she wasn't afraid to be real. It was an enjoyable experience, but I think I would prefer the woman be someone who is interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with me rather than being paid for it.
The second bottle was really unnecessary.
I had a great time, thanks for showing me around!


Later I threw up a lot.



I'm a fan of pillows with beans or w/e in them.

I get to see my good friend again :^) We visited the Korean War Memorial.
Korean with 한짜
pass on Five Cereal Latte
We found male tracer
This experience was incredibly humbling. I was moved to tears. I recommend all other KAs visit.
So many nations sacrificed their people and resources to help us. We have so much to be thankful for.
The list goes on and on and details contributions from every country who aided us. I felt thankful for all the countries who helped us survive.
Korea was not won in vain. Go out and live, because your legacy is to survive. 
War is terrible. We must strive to avoid war at all costs. We must learn to get along with each other.
Bitcoin accepted at ATMs
Seriously too much food. We really let the staff down because we couldn't eat it all :(
People love these stores
You can't tell me what to do
SICK IPA, but you gotta add some syllable boundaries 
I stood in the middle of the sidewalk trying to read this
Is this one of those digital nomad things
McDonalds-lookin' ass
This cake looks a lot better than it tasted. It was really dry.
It's cute when girls use stepladders
붕어빵. Wonderfully crispy outside, soft and chewy inside. Red bean, custard, or chocolate inside. Not too sweet, just enough to excite your palate.


No comments:

Post a Comment