Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Italien - Milano Day 1, 2

24.4.17

Milano day 1.










We tried the gelato brioche. It's just okay. Normal gelato is fine.





I know what I"M doing.

This place was super crowded. The food was okay.



Absolutely beautiful contemporary kimono-inspired fashion store.



First time eating these with olive oil.







I spy















Papyrus font...

It's weird putting a price on sex.





























25.4.17

Milano day 2.



























It's weird how phones have transformed our daily lives. Convenient? Yes. Healthy? I don't think so.











A P E R T I V O
My favorite time of day









MORE Papyrus font :retch:



You have to put your heel on the bull's balls and spin 3 times for good luck.







I enjoyed traveling with you, Smail and Bavid. Life is what you make of it, and we're making memories. Here's to many more years of our friendship, until the day we expire. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment