![]() |
| I feel good buying regional goods. |
![]() |
| YEAH YEAH OH YEAH |
![]() |
| Good turnout for local tourney. |
![]() |
| Fraser even brought a banana for this. Cheeky bastard. |
![]() |
| This is the real reward. |
May 2017
![]() |
| Because of an accident, had to take an alternate route to school. I had a nice walk. |
![]() |
| I finally checked out this small place, but the goods here are a bit pricey compared to the other stores. |
![]() |
| SICK makeup. |
![]() |
| Happy birthday, you two. Crazy but great idea, Mexican Star Wars party. |
![]() |
| Excited that this place is finally open! |
![]() |
| Dried fruit. It's good! |
![]() |
| Ohhhhhh YAYER |
![]() |
| Taiha always treats me good |
![]() |
| It's bitter, just like me. |
![]() |
| Ulrich made me food. I should really focus on some dishes that I can whip up, too. |
![]() |
| 'Netto |
![]() |
| It's not the same without chilisoße. |
![]() |
| A nice meal on the balcony. |
![]() |
| I love pudding/custard. |
![]() |
| Cheers, fellow Colis! And REAL guac. |
![]() |
| Thank you, Stefan, for the schwenker. |
![]() |
| Spice is nice. |
![]() |
| Who did this |
![]() |
| I need to make a dish that uses this |
![]() |
| "Soul room" |
![]() |
| What a waste of food, even if it's shitty bread. |
June 2017
![]() |
| Free ice cream~ |
![]() |
| Ah, truly back in college. |
![]() |
| The Neo Geo is gone :'( And now I'm gone. |
![]() |
| You can get a sandwich at the club. |
![]() |
| Baggot |
![]() |
| "A Day at the Proms", really fun concert! |
![]() |
| Everyone has these flags that you wave around when they do the national anthem or more nationalistic songs. |
![]() |
| AZUSA CANYON, IRWINDALE, CA. THE ONLY AUTHENTIC ONE. PLEASE GET THE REAL STUFF! COCK SAUCE. |
![]() |
| Is there really that big a market for these? |
![]() |
| Bike auction. |
![]() |
| Nabbed myself a bike. I gotta learn how to do maintenance on this thing. |
![]() |
| It's easy to make this in large quantities. |
![]() |
| Stefan habe nür wecks mit fleisch und käse gegessen. |
![]() |
| You can drink and even grill on these. |
![]() |
| Small wine fair here. |
![]() |
| Great seating, though. |
![]() |
| This art is ass |
![]() |
| Of course German trash cans would have locks on them. |
![]() |
| Thank you for feeding me. I appreciate it. |
![]() |
| Interesting pin. |
![]() |
| I love turkish delight! |
![]() |
| Free at this library, but they make you pay at the other one :S |
![]() |
| Funny chairs. Weather is too volatile for those to see much use. |
![]() |
| A real party |
![]() |
| Another smashing weekend. |
![]() |
| Firmenlauf day! |
![]() |
| UHHHHH...hmm... |
![]() |
| Get energized! The best snacks are healthy ones. |
![]() |
| Footbath? |
![]() |
| There's a small aquarium just randomly in the middle of the sidewalk? |
![]() |
| I think everyone should learn IPA! |
![]() |
| Thanks for the pic, Fraser! |
![]() |
| SO MANY PEOPLE |
![]() |
| I like eating things like this, but without veggies, it's junk food. |
![]() |
| Waldmeister is ... woodruff? I don't know. It's worth trying. |
![]() |
| Some girl threw her bra on stage. They put it up on the stand. Now THAT"S a fan. |













































































































No comments:
Post a Comment