Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Berlin

April



These guys have no chill lmao

What's better than bread? Free bread :^)

Thanks, Max, for the Big Lebowski and making us the white russians to go along with the movie. Seriously hated the ending.

Feeds 3 people. Nowhere near as good as JT Schmidt's at Tustin's The District.

My favorite scene in SB.

Performance art, where we wore headphones, listened to "For Peter - Toilet Brushes" and watched dancers dress, undress, and dance on the crosswalks.
Drinks are expensive as hell here.
If you do not use smiley faces or emojis in DE, people think you are cold. Like not saying "mal".

I won't be using emotes in a business setting.

Eierbecher...can't believe it. Also, I have NEVER seen you eat eier in an eierbecher, Stefan.
Literal ass kissers
I am so sad that Costco will not be serving polish dogs anymore :'(
They only have KFC here :(
Luise always brings me some nice brot when she comes back from München :^)
BUT DAMN LUISE YOU REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF THIS TIME <3 Thank you food sharing :^))))








































Berlin
Luise was going to Berlin to visit some friends, and she asked if I wanted to come along. I did, to see Fraser. Due to logistics, we went together, but separately.


Hi Fra-sehr! :^)

I will never not buy eclairs.

SO MANY PIPO

Too bad we couldn't eat here because some shit happened in the kitchen.

My first gemüsedöner! Not really a fan of the pommes inside- better separate.

























Lovely breakfast auf der balkon

Daily temptation.

This is the last straw. I'm never trusting a jelly donut that isn't American ever again. Berliners are no good. You can't change my mind.

Luise: "We're here!"
Me: "Find me."

I like frikadelle.

Currywurst was okay.

Of course it doesn't mean "burger right". But as an American, I want it to.

What's better than cracking open a cold one with the boys? That's right, nothing.

Oh wait, a cauliflower bake is totally better. Yum~







































This night was wild. The party had a great vibe and I really enjoyed the music.
Fraser, enjoyed my time with you, but fuck everything about this place. Got super hangry.

I absolutely abhor papyrus font.

Finally a decent meal. Really love Neuköln for this.




























Taiha always hooks it up. Love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment