Thursday, December 27, 2018

Venice, Verona

Italy Round 2

The sidewalk just gets smaller and smaller. Sometimes there is virtually no sidewalk.
My first opera :3. They have subtitles on a screen at the top (out of sight). Nabucco.
The burrata I had here was actually the best I've ever had.
I really like their house wine here.
Of course, there's no label or anything, so I'll never know which one it is.
Shoutout to nox death ray.


















































I didn't verify it so I was fined 30€. :( Always stamp your ticket!!!
















Really pretty! I like only using phone wallpapers of pictures that I take.

Duality of man










Holes that were made for me







The fish here was great.

This thing was really big...very seafood-y.

I should not have ordered this one. Polenta is a big thing here.
Cat :3








Mint granita




https://soundcloud.com/nozomi82/nite-nite-doki-doki-lit
Look at those buttons! Kind of tacky imo.
Miss me with this, not even for the memes

I'm King Candy
Truffle is a meme


It's not anything special.





Brotgesicht








People like free water. Wonder how many Germans do.
This place was actually really super good. Venice wasn't special to me, but little things like this stand out.
There are gelato schools to get your certification. Wow!


This place is a tourist trap, but the music from the live band was so good that I was willing to shell out. The food and drink is below average.



Look at those prices lmao. No way I'm getting on one of those.








Can't hide from me, chai knees


Aperol spritz, I missed this.



I met some friendly locals here. We hung out for the day. It was cool meeting new people.




I didn't expect much from Venice but was still pretty underwhelming. I don't recommend it.
















































This AirBNB is pretty popular, but it's a bit out of the way.









Holy hell look at all the vandalism lmao. Like I'm back in KR.

Everyone thinks it's hilarious to grab Juliet's boob when taking a pic with it. That's why it's worn there.


Apparently that's where Juliet would stand for Romeo. Or something.
People even putting band-aids...and gum.

It must suck ass to live next to this.








Great amount of filling. I love custard.


Why are these so German?




Cooooooool. Like one of those herb knives.










I see you
A bottle was too much for one sitting. Half bottle at most next time. This wine was not hot, either.

Horse meat is not fatty at all. It's quite tough. That's why it has to be braised for a long time or used in stews to become tender. But then, like carpaccio, it just takes on the flavors of all the spices you're using. I don't really recommend it. There's just 

The bottle is empty, but still weird to have a bottle of wine in the restroom.



I found windows with bars on the outside AND the inside.
Papyrus is my trigger.
#justfashionthings







Free water is a human right. You can't change my mind.
They store their props outside. I guess there's not enough space.

Made me think of Humongous Entertainment. I'd love to make children's games like that. Probably name my company in honor of them (apparently someone tried to do "Ginormous Games", but they tanked).
As opposed to "hard drinks"









































































































Napoleon's nose



Start of a great night! :^)
Food was excellent. Professional chefs cooking while we socialized.
Concrete is really rough on the legs.
Met really friendly people here. Everyone's on different paths, but we can all enjoy each other's company :^)















































































































This is a sad burger. Also, who puts cheese on the bottom? Lmao...

When in rome/italy/verona. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but it was good.

These villas are super nice.



What a view!!!











10 minutes into pool party and he gives you this look















































































Indoor pool for kids! Wow!


Weird that kids are growing up with this and not house of the dead.

Hahaha


Super blurry, but there were so many buttons. Apparently it's pretty nice. Also expensive.



It makes sense to see Lupin here since it is Italy-inspired, starting with that fiat.


This is the laziest pixel art I've ever seen. It's just a colored print with a plastic mold over it. Basically, cheating.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-tohn7RvQ





This burrata wasn't as good as the one from the day before.



I wanted squid ink pasta, but these clams overpowered the taste. It was hard to pick out the squid ink flavour. I would recommend it plain.



I came back to the place where I liked the wine. We talked to the waiter and tried to find out what label it was or any hints. Nope, it's just a barrel for them, no markings, the waiter said. So no luck. He did give us a small discount. I appreciated it.

You need your card to even access the ATM at the bank. Cool.





Trigun-lookin' ass

It's been real, my man. Until the next time. Hopefully next year :3

No comments:

Post a Comment