![]() |
| This stuff is good emergency food. |
![]() |
| These sucked. |
![]() |
| Al Bacio changed location closer to us. |
![]() |
| Who thought raising the elevation was a good idea? |
![]() |
| I should've played with this before they put it away. Not the gambling part (fake machine), just the satisfaction of pulling the mechanical lever. |
![]() |
| Umlauts in alphabet vowels |
![]() |
| White wall = dead town |
![]() |
| I enjoy going to Luise's concerts! |
![]() |
| Mehr brezeln~ |
![]() |
| This is a really nice walkway. |
![]() |
| Fried foods are best fresh. |
![]() |
| After eating a shitload of low quality waffelmischung, the more expensive ones are way better and I can tell the difference. |
![]() |
| No programming jokes are funny 🙄 |
![]() |
| Running at the firmenlauf is really unfulfilling. People block your path so you can't pace well. Otherwise, I had fun! |
![]() |
| Gratz on graduating! ^^ |
![]() |
| My first time at Silo. |
![]() |
| You leave a piece of yourself behind everywhere you go. |
![]() |
| Bye, Luise~ See you in München! |
![]() |
| Stefan and I ate here multiple times and it wrecked our bowels. Don't buy döners on sale. |
![]() |
| I feel bad not giving them any patronage after the amazing wordart they used. Next time. |
![]() |
| I know we're in SL, but...this is a bit much. |
![]() |
| Shoutout to Tim never playing BBCTB with me. |
![]() |
| I cannot believe we used to play sm4sh. Seems like a completely different game now that we're all playing ultimate. |
![]() |
| E3 night :^) |
![]() |
| Bought some sanwa switches. |
![]() |
| I actually think I like the blue buttons more. Maybe I just need to break them in. Color-wise, I do like yellow :^) |
![]() |
| Snails are very mussel-y. Better than I expected! |
![]() |
| Ah, classic French-style with lots of butter and parsley. |
![]() |
| Supermarkets like Aldi have their own food trucks, too. Cool. |
![]() |
| Apparently Aldi is trying to rebrand to a higher quality bio markt. |
![]() |
| Froj's humble beginnings |
![]() |
| Hahaha |
![]() |
| It's big, but another one of those where it's only filled 10% with chips. |
![]() |
| Just give me the real stuff not these poserssssssss |
![]() |
| RIP cookware. Please stop using metal utensils on non-cast iron stuff :'( |
![]() |
| Babaghanouj |
![]() |
| I like that Germany is sex positive. |
![]() |
| Garlic party :^) |
![]() |
| Love dedede |
![]() |
| That's nice of them. |
![]() |
| These are not good proportions. |
![]() |
| RIP my cheap rice cooker. Roommate, please stop using metal utensils on coated cookware :'( This isn't a passive aggressive post. I told it to them in person. |
![]() |
| This place is nice! |
![]() |
| I said I would try this place, but I'm not going to. |
July
![]() |
| French town means FR bakeries which means eclairs :^) |
![]() |
| Pottery class. Cute! |
![]() |
| Kids potted plants to take home. Cute!! They also gave out seed packets to passersby. |
![]() |
| Kids love Ulrich's performances. It's fun to see them look on wide-eyed in amazement. |
![]() |
| ROB used to be my guy, but come ultimate, zelda is going to be my new main. She just looks so good now. Gone are ROB's chunky days. New period of style and grace. He still has a great render. |
![]() |
| Always wash your veggies. Look at this slug. He was in my cabbage. Been a long time since I slayed one of these. |



















































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment