August
Luise is going to study abroad in Canada! She invited me to her going-away party at her house, and it's on the way to Verona, so why not both :^)
 |
| Grown men getting hype for a children's party game |
 |
| 👀 finna see if they can do this right |
 |
| This is cute |
 |
| It's a sushi thing, but they have other dim sum stuff and thai dishes. The thai chicken curry was really, really good. The chicken was super tender, just unexpectedly so. Much better than their fish offerings. I mean, just look at the colour of the tuna. |
 |
| I really miss dim sum. |
 |
| Apple wine is kinda ass, but I'm glad I tried it. |
 |
| This mochi was super, super good. Like, the 2nd best mochi I've had outside of JP. It was so, so soft. Fridel is aiite in my books. |
 |
| America is a meme outside of the US, but inside the US as well. "American pretzel snack". Come on, you're Germans. You're the one making and eating all the brezeln. The only American thing about it are the yogurt or mustard-covered ones. Those are good. |
 |
| Spiced salami. |
München
 |
| Mmm the one in Prague was better. |
 |
| Brezeln are still great in München. This one doesn't beat the Hofbräuhaus one, tho. That one is still the best I've ever had. |
 |
| Nice workstation |
 |
| Super chill evening. Really enjoyed myself. |
 |
| Nice breakfast mit EIERBECHER. |
 |
| Cute pond! |
 |
| Berry thingies! |
 |
| Brötchen for the road |
 |
| Vintage! |
 |
| It was really cool for Luise's dad to drive us around and give us a history tour. |
 |
| Bye, Luise~ See you maybe in Canada next :3 |
 |
| They even packed me food for the road. Luise's family is so nice! <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment