Monday, December 24, 2018

Prague Day 1, 2

1 Apr 2018

I'm a fan of the Bavarian breakfast.
They gave a nice bunny for Easter!
It got squished in my bag, though.
The hotel provides a kind of phone you can use to see sights around town. The battery runs out really quickly. I didn't want to risk losing it.
I liked this brewery.
The gulasch was amazing. I really liked it. And a bread bowl? Excellent.
This is enough to comfortably feed 2 people. The sauerkraut was really good. They cooked it with meat, and there were bits of bacon in it.
Pork knee was delightful.
I feel like my sister would like this type of grungy art style.
I would be paranoid walking under that thing.
I forgot this one and the soccer one existed.
Shoutout to Lego Island
They had a long bridge of minifigs and there were iSpy prompts on the bottom.
Aqua Raiders! I miss this. I thought they were so cool when I first saw them.
Bionicles
Kopaku. You already knew that, right?
I love translucent and transparent pieces.
"Get in. Pile in. Get in. Pile in."
Can't believe I forgot about this one. The front piece makes sounds if you push the buttons and...does it light up? I forgot.
Rock Raiders! Really enjoyed the game as a kid. I would love to work on wholesome children's games like this.
I use these kinds of pictures for my phone background.
s'-chuan
Did you see that? It was a the Illuminati.
Some of these were okay, but some were complete ASS. Buyer beware...
I wish I could do this, but my body was not ready for this.



































































2 Apr 2018

mfw "whole crushed weed", also the owner was an ass about me taking pics.
If you thought I wasn't going to get my eat on, you were sorely mistaken.
Beautiful building. Maybe verging on tacky, but I love the dark theme.
Lmao miss me with any exchanging bullshit.
What is the thing with these golems
Absinthe, huh?
Did a German design this advertisement
Carefully cordoned playgrounds remind me more of PRISONS. Prisons of FUN. jk look at that place there's like nothing.
You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about
Hello? This is die cultural appropriation polizei. You're under arrest.
"Where do you see yourself meeting your soulmate?"
I am really missing out on this party
This place was great!
Inside decor is warm.
I don't understand the bottom clock.
Invisible from other angles.
wtf is this
nam nam
Interesting dome next to an interesting building.
It's too early for this dualism shit
I like these dams/staging areas.
This thing will totally flip if you make any hard turns.


samurai sauce

This is a small baby Jesus and apparently his clothes are a big deal. 
As a kid, I wasn't really taught how to pray. You just kind of wing it and try to say something good. Yes, there is the verse in the Bible where Jesus teaches you how to pray, but you know what I mean.


There was a museum where they have baby Jesus clothes from countries all over.
Begone, thot!






TIME
IS
MUSIC









There was some Christian dance performance here.

Love this guy












Obelisk, the Tormentor










Dunno about these baumkuchen.





Ice cream inside a baumkuchen tho? Interesting...but not today.









Cannot believe they ran out of Kozel. What a letdown.


Tried some absinthe, tho








This pickled cheese was really unimpressive. There was hardly any "pickling". It was just cheese in oil.



No comments:

Post a Comment