Thursday, December 27, 2018

Fall 2018

August

Finally got a German nummer after FreedomPop failed me.
Pancake day :^) Thank you KA for the maple butter~
Me: Don't let things hang or run taut or else you'll ruin the cords. They're not meant to be stressed all the time. That's how they break.
Also me:

























































September

Frischkauf sells habaneros :^)
It is so hard to play this game without a wiimote and nunchuk.
Habanero and fresh dill. Gamechanger.
I ain't drinking it.
Food-sharing! First time without Luise :'(

Don't stand up too fast...




















It's crazy how these leaves are so horizontal! So cool.






Someone put effort into this, but the most entertainment you can get from this is 30 seconds.





By Papa is my favorite döner place in SB until proven otherwise.




First time riding a segway! It was fun!



Ropes course! It was challenging and a great workout. I shouldn't have wasted time on the easier courses.

There was one course where you ziplined over the lake, but I didn't have time for that one :(

DFKI anniversary party :3

Activity where they gave everyone a drum and we drummed and sang along with the pros.

LOOK AT ALL THIS KUCHEN! Marvelous. I hope they're not all dry.


They even had this guy going around doling out warm bratapfelsaft. I forgot if it was alcoholic or not. It was tasty.


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



They just went ahead and gave themselves those 5 stars. Nice.



Cosplaying for pinball. Cool!






I played a lot of pinball. I really enjoyed this one a lot.




They even had this section upstairs where kids could play other games.

There was even melee, but no one was playing.

They also sold these CLASSICS.


HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was broken, though. I wanted to play it.

There's a globus right next to the train station!


My first time having schweinemett. It's raw pork, pulverized and seasoned with salt (and pfeffer?) and raw onions. It's like very thick and chewey sashimi. It was actually really good, and I'd like to eat it again. It's quite hearty.

It's that time of year again :^) But honestly stollen is not that good. It's just a tradition/meme.


Probably for olpipo.

Cute stars! I love star shapes.

Jeden tag ist Saarlandtag hier ahahaha

You can do your laundry...at globus.


Okay, this is TOO MUCH filling. It's the light, creamy kind. I don't prefer it. The korean ones focus more on the sponge cake part.


"Butter toast bread". Okay.

Souvenir roomie got me from Indonesia!




No comments:

Post a Comment