![]() |
| We tried a new place, but this place sucks ass lmao |
![]() |
| The Manhattan is much, much better. |
![]() |
| They sell rabbit here! I didn't know. Maybe one day I'll try cooking it. |
![]() |
| Bio apfeln |
![]() |
| And chilis! |
![]() |
| Monster Hunter Stories :3 Only the demo, though. |
![]() |
| Why does this app let me sacrifice people? Are they merely acolytes to turn into shades? |
![]() |
| Raclette, which I affectionately call, "ass cheese". |
![]() |
| Grow-your-own-mushrooms! |
![]() |
| Onion ring CITY. Too many onion rings lmao goin' ham |
![]() |
| HOT DOGS GET YOUR HOT DOGS HERE ARTESIA SNACK BARGE GET YOUR HOT DOGS HAMBURGERS CHILI CHEESE FRIES |
![]() |
| Port is way too sweet for me. |
![]() |
| "Sand cake". Aiite. |
November
![]() |
| Trying to explain racism to wypipo is hard. |
![]() |
| "Elia's dad". I really hope she didn't mean "daddy". |
![]() |
| Wow! When did they start selling this? Now we can do buffalo sauce. |
![]() |
| Globus has free water! Crazy! Another reason why they're the best. |
![]() |
| Kekszeit |
December
![]() |
| I want a golden retriever and a border collie!!! One of my dream is to own 9 dogs :^) |
![]() |
| They don't do half and half :( I'll stick with zimtzucker dann. |
![]() |
| I did NOT expect to see erin-chan in coli. |
![]() |
| maccheronij |
![]() |
| You can't just put pomegranate as a waffle topping. Only butter and maple syrup. |
![]() |
| DFKI Christmas party :3 |
![]() |
| I'm about it |
![]() |
| The best dish here was goose leg. Surprisingly tender and very flavorful. The bread dumpling soaks up all the sauce. Real nice. |
![]() |
| This is the most butter I've ever seen in one place in DE. It must be French-style cooking. |
![]() |
| They had this fortune teller that gives you a fortune based on a QR code. |
![]() |
| Sauerkraut with carrots and fennel. I really, really love fennel and caraway seeds. Soooo delicious. It really takes sauerkraut to the next level. |
![]() |
| New Fuse round 2! Minus Fraser :'( |
![]() |
| I went 1-2, but so many friendlies. It was really nice to see the old people again and a lot of new faces! |
![]() |
| We stayed really long. I was really tired. |
![]() |
| Green tea and elderberry cookies. Not too sweet, great, soft texture. They look pretty, too. |
![]() |
| I enjoyed learning about Pakistani culture! |










































































No comments:
Post a Comment