8.9.16
 |
| The buses here are big. They have at least 6 wheels and large amounts of standing space. If you want to bring your bike on, you totally can. You might get charged extra for it, though. |

 |
| It loks like meatloaf. It wasn't tough at all, which was great. It was soft enough to cut with the side of a fork. The sauce wasn't too salty. The rice was plain enough to complement the sauce, yet full of body. It really felt like you could distinctly feel every grain of rice in your mouth, and not in a bad way. More like a springy rice. I liked it. The soup was nice and hot. Soup being hot is really important. It's hard for me to enjoy cold soup (kalt suppe). The karrotensalat (carrot salad) was nice! I like pickled carrots, and they were accompanied by other vegetables. The passion fruit joghurt was just okay. I should've gotten 2 salat. |
There's not much for me to write about school in itself. I'm just learning. I mean, today we learned how to count, which is pretty dang important. It was fun, but the German counting system is really weird.
Example: 385 = drei hundert fuenfundachtzig (3 hundred 5 and 80). The ones digit place comes before the tens digit. It's really wrecking me.
I went to Netto again for more food.
The path is really nice.
 |
| Bread slicer. |
 |
| C'mon people. What a waste of perfectly good flour. |
 |
| It's so cheap here. Of course I bought some. |
On my way back, I ran into Miki, Miyu, and their friends. They were on their way to Europa-Galerie. I asked to come along, since I needed to get some things, too. They agreed, so I quickly put my groceries away and joined them. We took the first bus that came (bad idea) and it took us off course. Miyu is pretty good at German, so she talked with a nice lady and she helped us get onto a tram towards the hauptbahnhof.
 |
| 3 stories tall, this mall is big. Which is good, because it's like the only mall here, hahaha. |
It was clean, and there were a good variety of stores. I wish there was more cookware and bedding stuff. I found a lot of what I was looking for, but I couldn't find a cutting board. It's hard to prepare food without one. There was a supermarket in there called Rewe, so I bought more stuff there...one important thing was a container for laundry. It can also double as a trash can. I actually need some plastic bags for trash. Coat hangers would help, too.
 |
| Shoutout to Kevin for always hooking me up. There's an entire Blizzard section here, which is pretty cool. I made a night elf druid called "Schwenker". I haven't tried any, yet, but I can't wait. |
 |
| No face is really scary. |
 |
| There was a deli place that I visited while I was waiting for the girls. My first currywurst. It was under 3 euros. The sausage wasn't particularly hot, so I didn't take it seriously. It wasn't particularly strong in flavor- a lot of that came from the sauce. I did enjoy it with mustard more, which I added myself. The bread was really subpar, more like a dinner roll than "real bread". I want to try other breads, but the baguette is so good that, really, why would you get anything else? |
 |
| That's the place. |
 |
| Right next to the Rewe. I can't pronounce "rewe". |
The girls had split up, and we couldn't find them, so we went home ourselves.
Here's some stuff I bought:
 |
| Eggs (das ei) are great. But this is regional! Nice! |
 |
| Gotta try it! |
 |
The actual chocolate is not half bad. It's just milk chocolate, though.
  |
 |
| I...didn't expect this. |
 |
| It doesn't fit around my wrist, not that I would wear it. I put it on my backpack instead. |
 |
| I forgot what this bread was called, but I think I would prefer a baguette. This is okay, but...I can bake better bread than this. |
 |
| This bread was better. I bought it at Newe. The crust is actually a bit hard to chew, but the taste was good. I might still take a good baguette over this. |
 |
| Alright, this one was a mistake. I'm really not feeling this one. I can try grilling it, but I don't know... |
 |
| It's a semi-soft, more on the soft side. |
 |
| I had to go with a safe choice- Sheep's milk. This one was just okay, though. I wasn't really feeling this one either. |
 |
| This was on sale, so I decided to try it. It's quite sweet, but also crispy. The package looked like it wasn't sealed well, but it was crispy. Strawberry vanilla wafers. |
Hello From U.S. It is very interesting... Sehr intressant! Vie Gehts es Ihnen? Danke fur die News von Deutschland! HHH Lange Seit, habe Ich Nie Deutsch sprachen.
ReplyDelete