12.9.16 Monday
 |
| CHICHEN |
 |
| Fried fish with a bunch of kartoffel. They do fish relatively well here. Good amount of tartar sauce, which I like. The soup is always nice and hot. The dessert is joghurt. I like that they serve a decent amount of vegetables. |
 |
| I had altbier (rightmost) for the first time. It was delicious! I want to try more. |
 |
| Quick beer with Greg and Ania. Prost! |
Today we go to Wildpark. It's a small park on the way to university. It's actually the next bus stop away from me, super close. It's like a small zoo. No entrance fee, you can just go.
 |
| tfw no telephoto lens |
 |
| She's pregnant! |
 |
| I should've manual focus'd here. |
 |
| Boop |
 |
| We didn't see the mountain lion. |
 |
| Ponies are really stumpy. |
 |
| The buzz of electric wire. |
 |
| Some kids collected the tops of acorns? And shoved them down. I don't think the wild boars can eat them, but the big one is a bully! It attacked the others who came near. The others kept trying, of course. |
 |
| It's a cat, I think? But it's nap time. |
 |
| Dead chichens. Chichenspeet. |
 |
| They have these SICK drums and even a xylophone you can play. |
 |
| I can't play anything on this. |
 |
| I had me a go on the BONGOS THO |
 |
| There was a young girl hitting the other drum, but she wasn't interesting in jamming. |
 |
| Dunkey busted! |
 |
| I spy |
 |
| Someone does woodwork here, and it's quite impressive. It's always fun to create with your own two hands. |
 |
| BO BO BU BO |
 |
| Our school mascot is an owl. |
 |
| PUINEA GIGS |
 |
| soooo chuuuuuutes |
 |
| "I'm tired of looking at cute guinea pigs," said no one ever. |
 |
| The playground is actually pretty fun. I enjoyed it. |
 |
| What an amazing bird! |
 |
| EQUALLY AMAZING LMAOOO it just stared at me like this for a minute. Then it pooperino'd and flew away. |
 |
| I really wanted to grab its horns. Now I understand why people want to grab them. |
 |
| Thank you, Isabelle! That's me in my element. |
 |
| Golden hour |
It's really nice to have nature right in your backyard. I want to go back and play on the drums some more.
 |
| Spread 'n' bread. It was very easy to eat. Herbs and cheese go together really well. Like with goat cheese. Please no judgerino my eating habiterinos. |
No comments:
Post a Comment