19.9.16 Monday
I didn't expect that after having such a great time, I'd feel really depressed. I guess I used up all my endorphins after feeling ecstatic the day before. I fell into a sad state. I wouldn't say it's without cause- something has been bothering me for a while, aber egal. I thought I was already dead inside, but you can always be deader.
 |
| European milch is different. It's good, but different. I want to buy this is large quantities, not these wimpy single servings. |
 |
| Ah, back to schnitzel already. Have they gone through their whole rotation already? I'm starting to notice that the portion size is actually very big, relatively. That's a good thing, since I eat less in my room. |
Today's inspiration was marzipan. It wasn't the best I've had, but I do like the combination with schokolade. Also, the thoughtfulness meant much more to me than the taste.
Today we visited the Deustch-Französisch garten. I've seen some very pretty gardens and was looking forward to being impressed.
 |
| Some people get married here and go on those boats or something? I don't know. I wouldn't do it. For my marriage, anyway. I'd do it for fun. |
It was okay. Not to say it isn't nice, but it isn't the nicest I've seen. I've already
checked my privilege.
20.9.16 Tuesday
 |
| Ania ties her shoelaces behind her ankles. First time I've seen that. |
 |
| The meals here are comforting. The soup is always nice and hot. Nice and hot. |
 |
| The bread here is okay, I'll have to try more of their selection. |
 |
| Berliner mit Aprikosefüllung. The filling wasn't very good, nor was there enough. The bread was okay, but I've had much, much better. Would not try here again. |
Ania thinks I need more pictures of myself, so here we are. We're leaving for the metalworks museum.
 |
| Nice touch in the restrooms. I hope my shutter click didn't freak out the guy in the stall. |
 |
| Amen, brother. |
 |
| I can't believe I forgot to ride this. |
 |
| I really enjoy seeing nature in industrial environments. |
 |
| These buttons were not fun to press. No feedback. |
 |
| >:B |
 |
| Greg knew we could go up here since he'd been here before, so we went up as high as we could! I'm certain we explored everything we could. It was fun! |
 |
| This is a stamp for the pamphlets. This is important later. |
 |
| "Do you seriously not know how to tip your hat?" |
 |
| The world needs more rolling benches. |
 |
| Grette da real MVP for showing us the one walkway open for climbing high. |
 |
| "Hold it down halfway to focus, and then press it all the way to take a picture. Hold the lens a little further back- it's trying to foc-" |
After the metalworks, we wanted to get something to eat and then eis (ice cream).
 |
| Apparently this is a very popular place to eat. For 1,90 euros, you get pizza. It's a flavor-of-the-day- you don't get to pick. Cool. |
 |
| You bet I loaded that up with tabasco. And sriracha because I thought of my sister. |
 |
| Hiroko got fried rice from the Asian place. <6 euros. |
 |
| She speaks duh Chai knees so it must be pretty authentic. |
 |
| I tried their szechuan beef? (#2 on the menu), but it wasn't like what I'm used to. Taste was aiite, but I wouldn't order it again. |
 |
| We had eis after, and man, was it worth it. Eis is 1 euro per scoop here. Waffel ist frei. I got malaga, erdbeer, and zitrone. Malaga is a version of rum raisin (Spanish?) and utterly delicious. It's made with real alcohol here, and I like the combination. The strawberry was also unexpectedly good. The lemon was passerino. Definitely try malaga and strawberry flavors the next time you have european ice cream. |
 |
| I was really happy after eating such good ice cream. I understand you now, Henrir. American ice cream hasn't made me feel this way, though. |
 |
| These gummies in the star mix are softer than gummy bears, which is good. They also look really cute. It makes me want to eat them, so I do (I do). |
No comments:
Post a Comment